Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Guys ... just wondering whether anybody is interested in a team Jersey for ready for the SDW ride ?

We can alter the details (design, names, colours etc) and sponsors need to be consulted (see below) !!! A typical cost seems to be around £35 per Jersey (short sleeve) but there may be a design fee to share.

Here's a starter for 10 to give you some idea ...


Let me know what you think and if anyone has a flare for design let me know ... as I'm not precious about the mock up above.  

4 comments:

Berrybloke said...

Rob

I love the idea of a team shirt but green colour looks too much like a Celtic Shirt to me!

Cheers

Paul

Humph said...

looks good, agree about colour thou'

Humph said...

is it the same for everyone or is it just for me that everything is dutch

Rob Pearce said...

Humph ... it all looks ok to me ... is it something to do with the settings on your browser ?